The new HYBRID 2 blade Rampage from Dead Ringer provides maximum penetration!!!
Designed for lower poundage bows to have the penetrating advantage of higher poundage bows. Low profile by design, 7/8” in flight and still a devastating 1.5” on impact (also available in 2?, select below). With 0.32? thick spring stainless steel blades, hardened stainless steel trocar tip, a T-6 aluminum ferrule and the most durable o-ring retention system, Dead Ringer’s use of superior materials has changed the industry and set us above the competition.
Want supreme stopping power? Use Rampage when you need to shatter bone, create a path of devastation, and leave a MASSIVE EXIT WOUND that your prey won't be able to run away from.
These top quality Hybrid broadheads are designed to cut and deploy on impact and engineered to work flawlessly every time, even on heavily angled shots.
- Heavy Polished, 100% Hardened .032" Stainless Spring Steel Blades
- Heavy-Duty Trocar Tip Design for Bone Shattering Penetration
- Durable O-Ring to Lock Down Blades until Contact (tested to 400 fps)
- Highest Quality, Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Ferrule
- 2" Cutting Diameter for HUGE Exit Wounds
- Easy Blade Replacement
- Case Hardened Stainless Steel Trocar Tip