The CELL-LINK takes your scouting to the next level, the cellular level, by turning your current non-cellular camera into a cellular capable device. You no longer have to make trips to pull cards, risking leaving your scent behind, or wait weeks to see what bucks are showing up on camera. Take advantage of the SPYPOINT EXPERIENCE and the advanced digital scouting features that come with it.
SIMPLE SELECTION AND ACTIVATION PROCESS:
SPYPOINT trail cameras are incredibly easy to activate because they aren't connected to your personal cell phone plan. This also gives you the flexibility to choose the carrier model that offers the best coverage where the camera will be used, instead of forcing you into a carrier model that matches your phone service.
- Choose the carrier model that offers the best coverage at your hunting location
- Download the SPYPOINT app
- Follow the easy "activate new camera" prompt in the app
- Install SD card and batteries
- Power on camera
- Start receiving photos
- Lithium or alkaline AA batteries.
- 12V rechargeable battery (#KIT-12V)
- 4.2V rechargeable battery pack (#LIT-10)
Note: We recommand using the SPYPOINT #LIT-10 rechargeable lithium pack, sold separately.
FORMATTING YOUR MicroSD CARD
Before inserting the MicroSD card into your CELL-LINK, it must be reformatted via a computer to ensure proper functionality. Memory card is sold separately. Whether you choose to use a MicroSD card you previously used in another device or a brand new one you've just bought, it's capacity must not exceed 32GB and it must be reformatted. Do not use the ''Quick format'' option.
Sit back and relax as this device is covered by the ''know you're covered'' 2-year warranty.
It is strongly recommanded to mount your CELL-LINK cellular module directly above your camera leaving as little space aspossible between the two.Doing so will reduce the risk of having animals cause damage to the cable. If your cable memory car adapters gets damaged, replacement cables can be ordered separately.
RECOMMENDED CAMERA SETTINGS FOR ENSURING OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE OF YOUR CELL-LINK:
- A low-resolution photo format.
- A delay no shorter than 1 minute between each detection.
- In time lapse mode, a delay no shorter than 1 minute.
You must activate your CELL-LINK via the free "SPYPOINT app" or SPYPOINT website under the MY ACCOUNT section.
Finding the activation code: The activation code is located inside the CELL-LINK battery compartment door. You will need this unique code to activate the CELL-LINK.
Specifications for Spypoint CELL-LINK Trail Camera:
Features of Spypoint CELL-LINK Trail Camera
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: The CELL-LINK can turn virtually any non-cellular camera that uses a standard SD card slot into a cellular trail camera almost instantly, regardless of manufacturer. Because the CELL-LINK uses the SD card slot to access the cameras images and send them to the SPYPOINT mobile app, you dont have to scrap your current batch of cameras to start getting into cellular cameras.
- REDUCE SPOOKED GAME: The CELL-LINK is ultra-compact, about the size of your fist, to avoid drawing unwanted attention to your camera. The compact design means you can carry several, along with their cameras, in your pack when setting up cameras. Big technology doesnt have to come in a big package.
- Spypoint CELL-LINK Trail Camera
- 1x CELL-LINK cellular module
- 1x Memory card adapter cable
- 1x Mounting strap
- 1x Quickstart guide
- 1x MicroSIM card (preactivated and inserted into the CELL-LINK)
SpyPoint Cell Link
We are expecting these to arrive some time around June 15th, but they will sell extremely fast. Pre-Order today to reserve yours!!!
If you would like to purchase the Verizon model, please leave me a message in the "notes" portion. If no message is received an AT&T version model will be sent.