The LINK-MICRO-S-LTE marries our patent-pending integrated solar panel with the included rechargeable lithium battery pack to deliver the most efficient power solution technology to the already space-saving LINK-MICRO design. Save space, time, and money with the smallest solar cellular trail camera available.
SIMPLE SELECTION AND ACTIVATION PROCESS
SPYPOINT trail cameras are incredibly easy to activate because they aren't connected to your personal cell phone plan. This also gives you the flexibility to choose the carrier model that offers the best coverage where the camera will be used, instead of forcing you into a carrier model that matches your phone service.
- TRIGGER SPEED: 0.4 SECONDS
- FLASH RANGE: 80 FEET
- DETECTION RANGE: 80 FEET
- MEGAPIXELS: 10
- MODES: PHOTO AND MULTI-SHOT CELLULAR NETWORK - LTE Ultrareliable FREE Photo Transmission Plan Option and Flexible Photo Transmission Plans to Fit Your Needs
- Lithium or alkaline AA batteries.
- 12V rechargeable battery (#KIT-12V)
- 4.2V rechargeable battery pack (#LIT-10)
Note: We recommand using the SPYPOINT #LIT-10 rechargeable lithium pack, sold separately.
FORMATTING YOUR MicroSD CARD
Before inserting the MicroSD card into your LINK-MICRO-S-LTE, it must be reformatted via a computer to ensure proper functionality. Memory card is sold separately. Whether you choose to use a MicroSD card you previously used in another device or a brand new one you've just bought, it's capacity must not exceed 32GB and it must be reformatted. Do not use the ''Quick format'' option.
Sit back and relax as this device is covered by the ''know you're covered'' 2-year warranty.
It is strongly recommanded to mount your LINK-MICRO-S-LTE cellular module directly above your camera leaving as little space aspossible between the two.Doing so will reduce the risk of having animals cause damage to the cable. If your cable memory car adapters gets damaged, replacement cables can be ordered separately.
RECOMMENDED CAMERA SETTINGS FOR ENSURING OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE OF YOUR LINK-MICRO-S-LTE:
- A low-resolution photo format.
- A delay no shorter than 1 minute between each detection.
- In time lapse mode, a delay no shorter than 1 minute.
You must activate your LINK-MICRO-S-LTE via the free "SPYPOINT app" or SPYPOINT website under the MY ACCOUNT section.
Finding the activation code: The activation code is located inside the LINK-MICRO-S-LTE battery compartment door. You will need this unique code to activate the LINK-MICRO-S-LTE.
Specifications for Spypoint LINK-MICRO-S-LTE Trail Camera:
|Memory:||Up to 32GB Micro SD Card (NOT Included)|
|Battery Type:||Lithium-ion Rechargeable|
Features of Spypoint LINK-MICRO-S-LTE Trail Camera
- NEVER BUY BATTERIES AGAIN: The lithium battery and solar panel bring unlimited battery life within reach, and saves the hunter hundreds of dollars in batteries and travel over the life of the product.
- EASE OF USE: The LINK-MICRO-S-LTE offers the perfect balance of cellular technology and a simplified platform, unburdened by complicated features. This balance can be appreciated by both tech-savvy hunters, and those new to cellular trail camera technology.
- Spypoint LINK-MICRO-S-LTE Trail Camera
- 1x LINK-MICRO-S-LTE camera
- 1x Antenna holder
- 1x Installation strap
- 1x Quickstart guide
- 1x SIM card that is preactivated and inserted in the camera
- 1x USB Micro USB cable
- 1x LIT-10 lithium battery pack